As per my days in Mumbai continues, so does my exploration of good food. Another place where I was pampered with some delicacies was Millennials Eatery & Bar, Fort. The place is rusty in terms of interiors, which I think was very cool and alarming; dim lights, rustic ambience surely did affected and attracted me. One thing I am very delightful about eateries, restaurants etc in Mumbai is the service and staff. Just the second visit it was for me for food and restaurant exploration in Mumbai on this tour, and again I was joyed with the super fast service and the friendly & spontaneous staff.
Besides service, I had quite a treat here with food. (P.S Non alcoholic visit as the Navaratra was going on, but would love to try out their cocktails)
My table full of platters included:
- Molten Aloo Kebab: These delicious potato kebabs were worth drooling for. Potato cones were stuffed with paneer & cheese and were topped with cheesy sauce.
- Risotto: Vegetable Risotto, full of veggies (broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers etc) and topped with parmesan. I asked for some extra parmesan and a portion of garlic bread to couple it with.
- Watermelon Feta Salad: There ain’t many places where you get to enjoy a good watermelon and feta cheese salad. I really enjoyed the salad here and was relieved to find a place where I can treat myself with my favourite salad, safely. This salad has several other ingredients too than the main i.e Watermelon and Feta Cheese; and the other ingredients being Italian herbs, olive oil and fresh basil.
- Truffle Layered Brownie: This was the only conclusion to the meal that I could have afforded after having all of the above. One can imagine how full I would have been when I was served with this dessert, but my love for truffle couldn’t allow me to resist and hence, I gulped this one too.
- Oranginale: As I mentioned above, I could just afford to have mocktails, and this one was it that I had. It had a very refreshing taste and great balance of ingredients. I loved this one to the bits and had two of them. Oranginale is an original Millennials mocktail, made of Malta Chunks, Cranberry Juice, Mint Leaves, Lime Juice.